18.6.13

Blood - The Middle East // Tuesday Tunes

Hallo Friends!!

Tuesday Tunes is here to bring you two treats. First of all, this song is called Blood. It's a simple song with a simple message. What's Blood to us? I am no interpreter but this song is enough to pave the way to nights of pondering about things in life that we don't normally touch through the day. Specifically, family life. It is a song that's very open to each individual interpretation.


"And you'll find somebody you can blame
And you'll follow the creek that runs out into the sea
And you'll find the peace of the Lord."


Second, I introduce to you this YouTuber, Mree and her cover of this song. As I post more tunes, you will realise a pattern to what kind of music I listen to.This is mostly acoustic to folk tunes, soothing. Mree has a soothing voice. Incredibly relaxing to listen to after a full day. I recommend you go check her out. She's releasing an album soon!

Share me a song you're listening to recently? I'm very open to new material! :)

Love,
Adie


No comments:

Post a Comment