24.3.13

Nails of the day! Miss Sporty

Miss Sporty Nail Polishes

If I am not mistaken, Miss Sporty is a UK brand and can be found in our local drugstores, namely Superdrug and Boots, and I cannot rave them about them enough..I repeat, I CANNOT RAVE ABOUT THEM ENOUGH. 

For someone like me who changes nail colour almost every 2 days, just because for the days that I do work I can only have neutrals on so the days I don't work I go a bit mad, I need a lot of nail polish for a small amount of money.

Let me show you: This is one coat, without top coat. PIGMENTED
COLOUR NUMBER 29 : CAPPUCINO (i think =/)
Price: £1.99 BUT they usually do 2 for £3 BOMB DIGGITY


Thank you for reading :) 

Lovely Jovely,

Adie x

FOR FUTURE ADIE : MAN WAS IT COLD TODAY. BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR RED HAT YOU'RE WEARING RIGHT NOW, IT SAVED YOU!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment