10.4.13

Drugstore madness !!!! MUA, BOURJOIS, SLEEK etc // Nails of the day

Guess what you guys, all this for a grand total of £42.97 
Here is the list:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum £10.99
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder £1.99
Sleek blush by 3 in Lace £9.99
MUA Cream Blush x2 for £2 each
MUA Primer £4
MUA lipsticks x6 £1 each
MUA nail polishes x5 £1 each 

Now this is the baby pink shade called Natural days. It's the second one from the left in the top picture. I never thought I would like really light nail polish, but guess what, I've surprised myself yet again.

It's a very weird thing that's happening. I was very sceptical about make up before but I'm a budding make up hoarder these days. It helps that I don't earn as much as I'd want because as I'm starting to realise, it's a very expensive hobby. However right now, I am enjoying budding into a new lady. Yay!

SO  MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MUA IN SUPERDRUG! THEY HAVE AWESOME STUFF!

Adie x

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice finds! Always nice to splurge a little :) The lipsticks are only 1 pound :O How do you find the quality? Swatches? I bought a few MUA eyeshadow palettes when I was in London over the christmas holidays. I love them! They have really good dupes for the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 palettes.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's next on my list, buy the eyeshadow palettes! And I will definitely do swatches really soon. Just haven't found the time :) But I can already tell you that the quality is really good conisdering it's only a £1.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post,you are soooo pretty.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete